Former Michigan Resident – Reinstating Your License
Restore Your License. Restore Your Life.
95% Win Rate. My Guarantee – Your License Restored or the Next Hearing is Free.
Whether you’re living in Florida, California or Alaska, I can help. I restore licenses for former Michigan residents living across the country. I have over 25 years of legal experience. A successful license reinstatement case will enable you to apply for a license in your current state of residence.
Reasons You Should Call Me
- 95% license restoration win rate
- I’ve probably won a case similar to yours
- Over 25 years of legal experience
- It’s what I do – 99% of my work is driver’s license cases
- You will know what to expect – I’ve had hearings with every hearing officer
- Free phone consultation
- Payment plans are available
- I will handle your case personally
- The Guarantee: Your license will be restored or the next hearing is free.
Clearances and Holds
The reason you can’t get a license in your current state of residence is because Michigan has a “hold” on your driving record. If your Michigan driver’s license case is successful, Michigan will “clear” your driving record so you can apply for a driver’s license where you now live.
Contact Me for a Free Consultation
Please contact me so we can discuss your case and the steps involved in out-of-state license reinstatement.
How I Restore Licenses
How I restore driver’s licenses, what I look for, and my comprehensive step-by-step approach.
Find out more.
The Michigan Driver’s License Reinstatement Process
How the process works, what is required and what we need to prove.
Read case summaries of some past wins. You may find a situation very similar to yours.
You can read about some of my past license wins. You may find a case similar to yours.