Getting Your License Back
Reinstating your driver’s license is what counts. I have over 20 years of legal experience. The old adage “been there done that” means a lot when it comes to restoring licenses.
Feel free to contact me to discuss your Michigan driver’s license restoration case in detail and find out how I can help you. I represent clients throughout Michigan including metro Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing and Grand Rapids.
Wins – Driver’s License Reinstatement Successes
To read some case summaries of my driver’s license reinstatement wins, please go to my successes page. You will probably find a case similar to yours.
Former Michigan Resident Needing a Clearance?
The License Reinstatement Guarantee
My Unique Comprehensive Approach to Driver’s License Reinstatement
Taking a step by step comprehensive approach is the key to handling driver’s license reinstatement cases. The following is an overview of steps that are often involved in the driver’s license reinstatement process:
- Initial interview: I will ask you questions about your past drinking habits, length of sobriety, treatment, AA attendance, life changes since becoming sober and many other things. Usually this interview takes a couple of hours.
- Action plan: At the interview, we will generate a list of everything that must be obtained and completed before filing your case.
- Securing evidence: Obtaining the necessary evidence and especially the letters can take some time. You must provide 3-6 letters in support of your Michigan driver’s license reinstatement case. I will provide you with an outline of questions that each letter writer should answer so that they will be able to write their letter. This will greatly speed up preparation of your case and ensure that the writers have addressed the topics the hearing officer will want to know about. Of course, I will review the letters to make sure they answer what’s important.
- Evaluation: You will need to get an evaluation of your alcohol/substance abuse problem. You will meet with an evaluator who will interview you and issue a written opinion. You will also undergo a drug screen.
- Filing your case: Once all the steps are completed, I will file for a hearing.
- Testimony preparation: You will have to testify at the hearing which is similar to a trial. I will help you prepare for this.
- Attending the hearing: I will represent you at the hearing. I will submit your evidence to the hearing officer and also argue for restoration of your Michigan driving privileges.
Contact Mark for a Free Consultation
If you would like more information about how I can help, call me for a free phone consultation at 800-975-5060 or 248-374-0722 or complete our online request form.
Additional Michigan Driver’s License Reinstatement Info
Michigan Statewide Coverage
I handle driver’s license reinstatement cases throughout Michigan. Whether you are a Michigan resident or former resident now living in another state, I can help. Below is a partial list of cities served. Even if your city is not listed below, you should still feel free to call me.
St. Clair Shores