Former Michigan Resident – Reinstating Your License
Restore Your License. Restore Your Life.
95% Win Rate. My Guarantee – Your License Restored or the Next Hearing is Free.
Whether you’re living in Florida, California or Alaska, I can help. I restore licenses for former Michigan residents living across the country. I have over 25 years of legal experience. A successful license reinstatement case will enable you to apply for a license in your current state of residence.
Reasons You Should Call Me
- 95% license restoration win rate
- I’ve probably won a case similar to yours
- Over 25 years of legal experience
- It’s what I do – 99% of my work is driver’s license cases
- You will know what to expect – I’ve had hearings with every hearing officer
- Free phone consultation
- Payment plans are available
- I will handle your case personally
- The Guarantee: Your license will be restored or the next hearing is free.
Clearances and Holds
The reason you can’t get a license in your current state of residence is because Michigan has a “hold” on your driving record. If your Michigan driver’s license case is successful, Michigan will “clear” your driving record so you can apply for a driver’s license where you now live.
Contact Me for a Free Consultation
Please contact me so we can discuss your case and the steps involved in out-of-state license reinstatement.
How I Restore Licenses
How I restore driver’s licenses, what I look for, and my comprehensive step-by-step approach.
Find out more.
The Michigan Driver’s License Reinstatement Process
Read case summaries of some past wins. You may find a situation very similar to yours.